Monday, May 14, 2012

Cute sayings

I don't want to forget the cute things that Ezra is still saying.  Being 4 he is really the only child young enough in our house to still come up with those cute little kid sayings.  If I don't blog about it, I'll forget it.  When he saw this book at the library he commented that "its just not fair...everyone gets to go to Hawaii except me...even Froggy!"

He also loves to play a game with me that I never win.  We call it "I'm thinking of a superhero".  It came out of the game I started which is "I'm thinking of an animal".  Its a game that used to get us through long car rides or kids fighting at the dinner table.  I would think of an animal and they would ask me questions until they guessed the animal and then whoever guessed it would have to come up with the next animal we would ask questions about.  So now Ezra does the same game with me except with characters like Spiderman, Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic, Bat Man etc.  I really do try to come up with good guesses and clues, but I'm pretty hopeless.  When its my turn to "think of" someone, its usually Wonder Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment