Monday, February 13, 2012

what a room!!

I gave the boys a roll of yarn and some tape and started them creating a spider web in their room. It turned out really awesome!!
They really wanted to leave it up for a while but that was just not possible!!!

Other news:  Christian tried to do his first microwave popcorn.  Note to self:  6 year olds should not be working the microwave independently.  Apparently instead of pushing 2,3,0, start...he must have pushed 2,3,0,0, start.  When I realized what had happened, there was a bad burning smell and I stopped the microwave when it said it still had 18 minutes to go.  Wow.  Could have been a lot worse than a bag of black popcorn.  Still haven't quite gotten the smell out of the house. 

My mom comes for a visit starting Wednesday.  Can't wait!  My dad comes Sunday.  We haven't seen them since August.  A visit is long overdue...

1 comment:

  1. The smell of popcorn when I was pregnant with my second was like the smell of death! Have fun with your parents!

    ReplyDelete