Monday, February 6, 2012

Sky High

Tim and I got to go on a double date Sat night with some friends.  They had the awesome idea of going to this new place we had heard of called Sky High.  Its a trampoline house.  Rows of trampolines.  Totally fun.  These videos show Tim and I going into the foam pit.  I hope the link and video upload worked.  I haven't done this before.  It was really nice to get out and have fun that wasn't focused on kids!





The only bummer was that I kind of hurt myself - felt my knee give a little in a way that is not normal.  I found out from the dr today that I strained my patellar tendon.  This type of injury is also call "jumpers knee".  I was pretty relieved that I only need to rest it and ice it and take a few weeks off from running.  I can handle that.  I also found out I need to stretch before I attempt something like this again.  Guess I'm not as young as I thought!!


No comments:

Post a Comment