Saturday, November 23, 2013

Road Trip!

We had a fun one night getaway with my friend Amy and her 3 kids.  We took our (6) kids to Salem.  One of Amy's kids qualified for a regional championship for XC.  It was fun how it all worked out.  These are friends we met in Ann Arbor, MI, when we both attended a church together at Univ. of Mich.  We both ended up in the Seattle area within a year of each other.  We still get to see each other every so often.  We had them over for dinner a week ago and Amy was saying that she wasn't excited about taking her kids to Salem alone (her husband had a work conflict and couldn't go).  So I said that I wished I could go with her and as we talked more about it, we decided - why couldn't the kids and I go.  So we did!  We had a fun spur of the moment adventure.  Lots of quality time with friends we love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment