Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Michigan trip

I've decided to try to get back on facebook a little.  Not sure if I will do much on it.  I'm determined not to spend too much time on it!  However, this blog is sort of my scrapbook for now, so here are just a bunch of pics of some of the fun we had...
 
catching critters...




on the beach...





 
digging for worms to go fishing with Grandpa

 
riding the quad bike

 
We got the chance to go the commissioning for a friend I grew up with who is leaving soon for the mission field.  Great chance to catch up with friends I haven't seen in too long.



 
out for donuts with Grandma

 
catching up with Ann Arbor friends who I have missed greatly...


 
got to meet the new cat at my parents' house

 
and Uncle Matt and Aunt E's chicken we love...


 
we had blue cupcakes...

 
to celebrate the August birthdays...




No comments:

Post a Comment