Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sounders room

I have had on my to do list for quite some time to redo one of the boys' bedrooms.  It had been painted yellow with a cute "buggy" border.  I did that when we moved in and Ezra was 1 1/2 and it just looked too much like a baby's room.  We definately don't have a baby anymore!  So I decided to go with the Seattle Sounders since it is a passion of all 3 of the boys.  They trade off every 4 months being the one to have this room to themselves (the other bedroom has bunk beds).  I really like the way it turned out.  I'm waiting on a little more $$ to be able to add a little more decorations but its good for now.   I didn't get a good picture of it but I love the "soccer guy" (above the bed)  I found at target.com for the wall.  Its see through so it didn't clash with anything. 
 
 
The painting took a week but I enjoyed it.  Tim has some friends who are huge Sounders fans who had the green and blue paint and let us have it.  I'm still looking for some soccer ball black and white fabric I can use to cover the self adhesive lamp shade I bought.  There is no pic of the closet because its still yellow!  That is going to change this week...


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! And how fun that they all get a room alone for a spell!

    ReplyDelete