Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ezra

I haven't put anything on this blog in so long!  I was almost ready to give up because I didn't think I could catch up or that I ever have anything all that interesting to post or say.  However, it is a great way to keep my parents and a few friends up to date on some of the things we do.  Its a great way to share pictures so I will keep trying...  these are some cute things about Ezra from this winter.
 
This is a picture he drew on a dry erase board and the first time he wrote "mom".
 
His new favorite hat...

 
He got to take Fat Boy in for show and tell at preschool:
 
 
 
in full ninja mode...

 
He made this fort...probably on one of those days when his brothers were at school.  Sometimes he feels like he has nothing to do when he is home alone! 

 
 
He created this "buns protector" during a game they were playing.  The boys seem to often enjoy playing games where they throw balls at each others behinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment