Monday, September 3, 2012

August Fun

It was a wonderful, fun, packed month for us.  Quite different than the last 3 years when we have spend August in Michigan.  We got to see what Seattle is like in August finally.  We had 2 birthdays and a visit from my parents. Tim took Austin to a Sounders game and I got to take Christian to one on his birthday.  I also took Austin on a little trip for his birthday (will post pics soon).   Lots of play time with friends, playgrounds, parks, and time to read and relax this month.  I'm sorry to see it end. 
 
 
We took a trip on the ferry to Bainbridge Island with my parents. 

 
It got hot for a week or so.  Very therapeutic for me.  I could not get enough of it.  It was a bit hot at night for sleeping but I am not complaining!  We spent a lot of time at the lake in our neighborhood.  One day as I was pulling out what I thought was a floatie in our garage I discovered this pool!  We must have hung on to it from when we lived in Michigan!  We made good use of it in the front yard.   


 
Walking on a trail near our house



1 comment:

  1. My sister-in-law lives on the island with her family. It's pretty! I used to take hops down from Anchorage to the base there and visit.

    ReplyDelete