Thursday, March 8, 2012

100th day of school


Christian came off the bus yesterday with this hat on.  I love that he still likes to do stuff like that and is not embarrassed.

We haven't been doing much that I felt like blogging about lately!  I have been a little down this last week because my parents left.  They were here for 2 weeks and we had a great time.  We went to the Seattle Aquarium and the boys and grandparents spent one night in a hotel and did a lot of swimming.  I also bought several new light fixtures for our house and my dad installed them.  We can actually see after dark now in our downstairs room!  We also spent a lot of time just hanging around the house which was nice.  I was also able to get caught up on my yearly scrapbooking!  Somehow I didn't take many pictures of our activities though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment